How To Become A Guest Contributor
Here at Horton Group, we welcome the contributions of guest writers. Typically, we post articles on the topics of inbound marketing, SEO, social media, content marketing, website development, design and advertising.
If you have expertise in one of these areas and would like to share your knowledge with others, wed love to hear from you. But first, make sure to review our guest contributor policy to increase the chances of your article being accepted.
- Your work must be 100% original. We do not take previously published content.
- Your article should cover the topic fully and provide actionable insights.
- Follow copyright and usage restrictions for images and make sure to cite sources.
- Links included in post should be relevant to the topic being discussed. Per our discretion, we may include one link to your business or portfolio in your author bio.
- Images included in your article cannot exceed 738 pixels.
- Content that is irrelevant or spammy in nature will be denied.
- Our editors hold the right to alter or decline your article.
What to Include When You Reach Out:
- A working headline
- A short description of your post
- A link to your company website or portfolio
- A brief bio
Feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to seeing what youve got!